Our employees are the heart of our organization.
With 29 office locations throughout Mid-Michigan, we offer both part and full time positions. Competitive salaries, benefit packages, opportunities for advancement, and a friendly work environment are just a few of the perks we offer.
- Financial Advisors - Greenville, Mecosta, Midland, Saginaw
- Server Engineer
- Business Development Banker - Saginaw
- Trust Services Business Development - Tri-Cities
- Part-Time and Full-Time Floater Tellers
Our Vision is to be recognized as a leading independent community bank.
- To provide high quality, personalized service to our customers
- To enhance shareholder value through strategic growth and profitability
- To be the employer of choice by providing equitable compensation, a positive work environment, and opportunity for advancement
- To promote economic growth, business development, and community service
- Demostrate unwavering integrity
- Community bank focused
- Continued stability and independence
- Exceptional customer service delivered in a personal manner
Equal Employment Opportunity - Isabella Bank is an AA/EEO employer.
Isabella Bank is committed to fostering, cultivating, and embracing a culture of inclusion and equality. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace and are fully committed to promoting and preserving an environment that supports growth and advancement in all aspects of business.