As more businesses move to high deductible health insurance plans, we have seen a growing number of our
customers asking for help with Health Savings Account's to complement their existing programs.
If you currently have or are considering a high deductible health plan, you will find information about our Health Savings Account below:
|| Health Savings Account
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Fee
|Monthly Service Fee
|Online & Mobile Banking*
|MasterCard® Debit Card
- Control - No pre-authorization for services
- Flexibility - Can be used toward many different health care costs
- Portability - If you leave, it goes with you
- Contributions made with pre-tax dollars
- No use it or lose it policy as with traditional flex spending accounts
- Give money directly to employees; your contributions are made with pre-tax dollars.
- Reduce insurance premiums by switching to a HSA qualified high deductible plan.
- Utilize Isabella Bank’s cash management service to deposit into all employee accounts at once.
- Isabella Bank provides a binder for each employee to keep track of their health care expenditures.
* Mobile Banking is a free service offered by Isabella Bank; however, third party data and text messaging rates may apply. Please contact your mobile provider for details.