A healthy employee is a happy employee. Help ensure their medical costs are covered with an HSA.
- Earn Competitive Interest1
- Easy Access to Funds
- Tax Advantages1
- Free Digital Banking
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Make tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Accessibility to funds2
- Additional personal contributions may be made, tax-free
- Unused funds remain in account
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Free business online banking3
- Free mobile banking3
- Free telephone banking
- No minimum deposit to open
- Provide great benefit to employees
- Helps retain and attract good employees
- Contributions are tax deductible1
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Little administrative burden
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax advisor.
2You can withdraw funds at any time, for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income — and is subject to a 10% penalty tax.
3Third party data and text messaging charges and/or internet services may apply. Please contact your provider for details.