Get your kiddos off to a good start with their first savings account. Start the process online today.
- Available to Ages 17 and Younger
- Competitive Interest1
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Free Digital Banking
- Available to kids and teens through age 17
- Competitive interest on entire balance1
- Receive up to $10 per year with a YoungSaver Premium Credit2
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Establishes the importance and know-how of saving money at an early age
- Relatives can make deposits for birthdays, holidays, and other important life events
- Free digital banking, including:3
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free telephone banking available
- $1 minimum deposit to open
Learn about topics, strategies, and best practices for having family conversations about money. Get this free financial literacy training and more at Community Compass.
1Contact your local deposit specialist for additional information and restrictions.
2You will receive a premium on the first business day of the new year. We pay a premium of $0.50 for each $5.00 increase in account balance with a maximum premium of $10.00 for each calendar year. The premium will be calculated by subtracting the account balance on the first business day of the year from the account balance on the last business day of the same year.
3Third party data and text messaging charges and/or internet services may apply. Please contact your provider for details.