Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Enjoy peace of mind knowing you have financing ready should a situation arise. Draw from your home equity to fund a line of credit, and pay interest only on what you use.
A line of credit offers the security of a loan — with additional flexibility. Easily access funds for almost any need, including home repairs, emergency expenses and more! Paying off the principal frees up funds for future use. Best of all, you only have to apply once.
Create a brighter financial future with free, online financial literacy training. Visit Community Compass Now.
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Major home improvements
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying — apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit: as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via in-person, check, or phone transfers to a specified Isabella Bank checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Local Mid-Michigan decision-making and processing
- Helpful, customized service throughout the entire process
*Consult a tax advisor.