The next time a surprise doctor visit pops up, you’ll be ready. Save for medical expenses and enjoy tax benefits.1
- Manage Healthcare Expenses
- Cost-Saving Tax Benefits*
- Funds Available Anytime
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn interest above standard savings on entire balance
- Receive higher rates on larger deposits
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time2
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free digital banking, including:3
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free mobile pay services available
- Free telephone banking available
- No minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1Consult a tax advisor.
2You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.
3Third party data and text messaging charges and/or internet services may apply. Please contact your provider for details.
4A monthly paper statement fee will be charged to all health savings accounts not enrolled for electronic statements through our online banking services. For additional information on how to avoid this fee, please see a teller or a deposit account specialist.