It’s more safe than carrying cash and more convenient than writing checks. Plus, you can earn rewards!
- A fast, free, and easier way to pay1
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Free iVerify fraud alerts
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Call 888.891.2435 for our PIN now service. You can use this service to PIN and re-PIN your Isabella Bank Mastercard Debit Card.
Create a brighter financial future with free, online financial literacy training through Community Compass. Learn strategies, tips, and tools to stick to your budget and achieve your financial goals
iVerify2 alerts you to suspicious activity on your debit card in real-time. All debit cardholders automatically receive this complimentary service.
You will be notified of suspicious activity with a text and an email using the contact information we have on file for you. For your security, we must already have the mobile number you wish to receive the notification on file in your contact information. If you wish to receive these alerts as a phone call instead of a text, please text STOP to 47334 or contact Card Services during normal business hours at 989-772-9471 or 800-651-9111.
When you receive an alert, you will be asked to respond Yes or No to whether you attempted the transaction. Follow the instructions you receive in the text, email, or phone call. If you respond No, due to the transactions being unauthorized, your card will be blocked. If you respond Yes, due to the transaction being authorized, your card will be unblocked.”
2iVerify text message alerts are a free service provided by Isabella Bank; however, third party text messaging rates may apply.
Isabella Bank Debit Card Alerts – Now you can be alerted when certain activity occurs with your account!
Please Complete the Following Steps:
- Input your 16 digit Isabella Bank Debit Card Number > Click Next
- Authenticate with the phone number listed. Please note: If the preferred phone number is not listed, call 800.651.9111 to have the number added to your account. If your preferred number is in the home field, we will directly call you to authenticate and alert through an automated system. If your preferred number is in the mobile field, we will send you a text authentication and alerts.
- After the preferred contact phone number is selected, Click Next. You will be sent a code via text or through an automated phone call. Enter the code in the authentication box and click next.
- Select Your Alert Preferences. Choose from the following options by placing a checkmark in the box:
- Limit Transaction Amount - Insert an amount (for example, $100.00 will be 100). You will receive an alert each time a transaction is posted to your account greater than $100.00.
- Cross Border Transactions - You will receive an alert any time a foreign transaction is attempted/posted on your debit card.
- Card Not Present Transactions - You will receive an alert any time a manually keyed transaction is posted to your account. This means the merchant processing the transactions does not physically have the card present to make the transaction. This includes, but is not limited to, phone or internet orders or billing payments.
- Click Finish when you have completed customizing your preferences. You may update or change these at any time by following the steps above.
Our Isabella Bank Rewards program rewards you for using your debit card. Consider it our little "Thank You" for being a loyal customer. It's easy! We'll give you points for using your Isabella Bank Debit Card on every day purchases.
Simply set up or log in to your account online now. Enter your certificate or set up e-deposit of your points, and start shopping!
Make purchases using only your smartphone or other mobile device. Your Isabella Bank Debit Mastercard® is designed to work seamlessly with these leading digital wallets:
Plus, you never need to show your card or provide your card number to the cashier. So don't miss out — add your debit card to your choice of digital wallets today.
1Overdraft and return item fees may apply.