Live in a space you can tailor to your tastes — without a landlord's approval. Rest a little easier with lower mortgage payments. If you'd like to open the door to new possibilities, Isabella Bank has the key.
We offer low mortgage rates to build, buy, or refinance your home — with a variety of financing options to fit your family's needs. Our experienced lenders know the Mid-Michigan market and will guide you through every step of the process.
Find a loan officer today.
Create a brighter financial future with free, online financial literacy training. Visit Community Compass Now.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Several financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo Loans
- Construction Loans
- Helpful mortgage lenders with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local Mid-Michigan decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Not sure what you need to apply? Take a look at our Mortgage Loan Application Checklist. If you have any other questions, contact us to speak with an Isabella Bank mortgage specialist.
Building your home from the ground up is a whole lot easier when you have local experts right around the corner. Transition from the construction phase to mortgage payments with the help of Isabella Bank.
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Available for primary residence or second home construction
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed