In an effort to better serve you, Isabella Bank will be doing system maintenance on Friday, October 15th at 6 pm through Monday, October 18th at 8 am. During this time, select services may not be available. Please refer to the below bullets to see how this may impact you.
- Branches: All Isabella Bank locations will be closed Saturday, October 16th while the maintenance is taking place.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards will not be impacted during this time. However, between 9:00 am and 10:00 am on Monday, October 18th, there may be limited access to cards for balance inquiries and zip code verifications.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Our online banking and mobile banking, including cash management and remote deposit capture, will not be available during this time.
- Telephone Banking: Telephone banking will be in stand in mode. Select functions will not be available until the maintenance is complete.
- ATMs: All of our ATM and AllPoint locations will be available.
This system maintenance allows us to change the end of day processing times of our Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Telephone banking. Effective Monday, October 18th, you will have the ability to make transfers until 9 pm EST on business days (currently 6 pm).
We thank you for your patience as we upgrade our system in an effort to better serve you. If you have questions regarding how this maintenance may impact you, please contact your local branch or our Customer Call Center at 800.651.9111.