Access your accounts at home, in the store, or on the water of Saginaw Bay. With mobile banking, it's like having your own personal bank teller on call 24/7!
View account balances in seconds. Transfer funds with a tap of your finger. Remember when you had to visit the bank to deposit a check? Now it's as easy as snapping a photo! Bank local. Bank anywhere. Enroll in mobile banking today!
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
If you have any questions about mobile banking, please visit our FAQ page or feel free to contact us.
You must enroll in online banking before you can enroll in mobile banking. Once you do, log in to online banking, click the "Options" tab, click "Mobile Banking," and complete the enrollment form.
You can access mobile banking two easy ways:
- Download our free mobile app to your Apple or Android device
- Use SMS text messaging (details available in the tab below)
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Convenient service for customers with an Isabella Bank checking account
- Avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit a check with a few taps of your finger
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
If you have any questions about mobile deposit, please visit our FAQ page or feel free to contact us.
You must enroll in online banking and mobile banking before you can enroll in mobile deposit. Log in to online banking, click the "Options" tab, click "Mobile Banking," and complete the enrollment form to activate mobile banking.
Mobile deposit is only available via the Isabella Bank mobile app — download our app to your Apple or Android device. Open the app, select "Mobile Deposit" in the menu, and follow the prompts to deposit your check.
Check account balances and transaction history with a simple text. Below is a quick reference guide of text banking commands.
You must enroll in online banking before you can enroll in text banking. Log in to online banking, click the "Options" tab, click "Mobile Banking," click "Text Mobile Banking," and complete the enrollment form to activate mobile banking.
As part of the enrollment process, you will be asked to enter your mobile phone number, select the accounts you wish to access via text, and create a "Mobile Short Name" for each selected account. Upon enrolling, you will be given a five-digit code to access text banking.
Below you will find a quick reference list for the SMS Service.
|| Check all account balances
|bal <Mobile Short Name>
||Check single account balance
||View all accounts recent activity
|hist <Mobile Short Name>
||View single account activity
- Receive real time alerts customized by you
- Alerts sent to the email address you have on file with Isabella Bank
- Set alerts for balance, deposits, and other account activity
- Customize alerts to your financial behavior
- Free and easy to set up
If you have any questions about text alerts, please feel free to contact us.
Text alerts for online banking customers are found under the Options tab. Select the type of alerts you wish to receive and verify your mobile phone number and carrier.