Let's be honest. Nobody likes IOUs (and checks aren't much better). But with person-to-person payments, you can send money in seconds — all across the country!
Log into online or mobile banking, follow a few steps, and your money is sent! All you need is the payee's email address — no account information or routing numbers necessary.
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within online and mobile banking*
- Send money in three easy steps:
- Send to the recipient's email
- They get notified to deposit their money
- Money goes directly to their bank account
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address
- No need to exchange private account information
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
If you have any questions about person-to-person payments, please visit our FAQ page or feel free to contact us.
You must enroll in online banking before you can enroll in P2P. Once you do, just follow the steps in our P2P payments tutorial.