Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
Let's be honest. Nobody likes IOUs (and checks aren't much better). But with person-to-person payments, you can send money in seconds — all across the country!
Log into online or mobile banking, follow a few steps, and your money is sent! All you need is the payee's email address — no account information or routing numbers necessary.
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within online and mobile banking*
- Send money in three easy steps:
- Send to the recipient's email
- They get notified to deposit their money
- Money goes directly to their bank account
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address
- No need to exchange private account information
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
You must be enrolled in online banking and bill pay to use the Person to Person payments.
*Third party data and/or text message charges may apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for details.